October 19, 2015
DogWatch Halloween Photo Contest Starts TODAY!
We love to see our DogWatch pups and their people all dressed up for the spookiest night of the year. Starting today, share your best photo of your dog in his or her costume on our Facebook wall or via Instagram using the hashtag #DogWatchHalloween. (Cats and other pet photos are welcome too.) Please also include your pet’s name and breed. The DogWatch team will select their favorites, and share the photos here on Dog Tails. The first place winner will receive either a gift basket filled with $75 worth of dog treats, toys and goodies OR your choice of a DogWatch Training Product (valued at $99-$229).
The contest runs through Wednesday, November 4, 2015. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 6, 2015 right here on Dog Tails. We look forward to seeing your dogs in their costumes!
DogWatch Halloween Photo Contest Rules
- The contest will run from Monday, October 19 through Wednesday, November 4, 2015. The winning photos will be determined by the DogWatch team. Criteria for judging includes creativity, photo composition and quality, attitude of the dog and number of likes and comments on Facebook and Instagram.
- Please keep the retouching and enhancing of your photos to a minimum. Instagram filters are OK, but too much obvious Photoshop work will affect judging.
- The first place winner will receive either a dog-friendly gift basket valued at $75 OR their choice of a DogWatch Training Product, including the BigLeash Remote Trainer, the SideWalker Leash Trainer or the BarkCollar (valued at $99-$229). The winning photos will be shared on the Dog Tails blog and via DogWatch’s social media accounts.
- DogWatch employees, Dealers and their families are not eligible. (Sorry!)
- We will contact the winner via Facebook or Instagram on Thursday, November 5. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the runner up will be selected.
If you have any questions about the contest, please email us. Now get those cameras out, costumes on, and say cheese!
Featured Images from Instagram (left to right): @olivia.sage.the.akk, @finnissleepy and @lincolnlogthedog