October 2, 2017
DogWatch 2017 Halloween Photo Contest – ENTER TODAY!
Calling all Halloween-loving pets and pet parents – the DogWatch 2017 Halloween Photo Contest is here! Starting today, share a photo of your dog in his or her costume on our Facebook wall or via Instagram using the hashtag #DogWatchHalloween. Cats and other pet photos are welcome too. Please also include your pet’s name and breed. The DogWatch team will share the photos on Facebook all month long, and after Halloween, we’ll announce the winners.
The first place winner will receive either a gift basket filled with $75 worth of dog treats, toys and goodies OR your choice of a DogWatch Training Product. Additional prizes will be awarded for creativity.
The contest ends at 11:59PM Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 3, 2017 on our Facebook page and right here on Dog Tails. We look forward to seeing your dogs in their costumes!
DogWatch Halloween Photo Contest Rules
- The contest will run from Monday, October 2, 2017 through 11:59PM Wednesday, November 1, 2017. The winning photos will be determined by the DogWatch team. Criteria for judging includes creativity, photo composition and quality, attitude of the dog and number of likes and comments on Facebook and Instagram.
- Please keep the retouching and enhancing of your photos to a minimum. Instagram filters are OK, but too much obvious Photoshop work will affect judging.
- The first place winner will receive either a dog-friendly gift basket valued at $75 OR their choice of a DogWatch Training Product, including the BigLeash® Remote Trainer, the SideWalker® Leash Trainer or the BarkCollar™. The second and third place winners will each receive a small dog-friendly gift basket. The winning photos and several honorable mentions will be shared on the Dog Tails blog and via DogWatch’s social media accounts.
- DogWatch employees, Dealers and their families are not eligible. (Sorry!)
- We will contact the winner via Facebook or Instagram on Thursday, November 2, 2017. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the runner up will be selected.
If you have any questions about the contest, please email us. Now get those cameras out, costumes on, and say cheese!
Dog in featured image is last year’s DogWatch Halloween Photo Contest first prize winner, Bear the Mini Aussie from Santa Barbara, CA.