September 30, 2019
DogWatch 2019 Halloween Photo Contest – ENTER TODAY!
Calling all you spooky pets and pet parents – the DogWatch 2019 Halloween Photo Contest is here! Starting today, share a photo of your dog in his or her costume on our Facebook wall or via Instagram using the hashtag #DogWatchHalloween. Cats and other pet photos are welcome too. Please also include your pet’s name and breed. The DogWatch team will share the photos on Facebook all month long, and after Halloween, we’ll announce the winners.
The first place winner will receive either a gift basket filled with $75 worth of dog treats, toys and goodies OR your choice of a DogWatch Training Product. In addition, a $100 donation will be made in the winner’s name to a pet-related charity of their choice.
Selected runners-ups will also receive prizes and have their photos shared on our blog and social media, so stay tuned.
The contest ends at midnight on Friday, November 1, 2019. Winners will be announced on Monday, November 4, 2019 on our Facebook page and right here on DogTails. We look forward to seeing your dogs in their Halloween finery!
Remember, don’t forget to tag your photos with #DogWatchHalloween – see examples below! And follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@dogwatchfence) for more great pet photos all year ’round.
View this post on Instagram
DogWatch Halloween Photo Contest Rules
- To enter, sharing a photo(s) of your pet(s) in costume on Instagram or Facebook and include the hashtag #DogWatchHalloween. Please also include pet’s name and breed.
- The contest will run from 9:00AM Tuesday, October 1, 2019 through 12:00AM Friday, November 1, 2019.
- The winning photos will be determined by the DogWatch team. Criteria for judging includes creativity, photo composition and quality, attitude of the dog and number of likes and comments on Facebook and Instagram.
- Please keep the retouching and enhancing of your photos to a minimum. Instagram filters are OK, but too much obvious Photoshop work will affect judging.
- DogWatch employees, Dealers and their families are not eligible. (Sorry!)
- We will contact the winner via Facebook or Instagram on Friday, November 1, 2019. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the runner up will be selected.
- The first place winner will receive either a dog-friendly gift basket valued at $75 OR their choice of a DogWatch Training Product, including the BigLeash® Remote Trainer, the SideWalker® Leash Trainer or the BarkCollar™. In addition, a $100 donation will be made in the winner’s name to a pet-related charity or non-profit organization of their choice.
- The winning photo and several honorable mentions will be shared on the DogTails blog and via DogWatch’s social media accounts.
If you have any questions about the contest, please email us. Now get those cameras out, costumes on, and say cheese!
Dogs in featured image
Left: Bear the Mini Aussie from Santa Barbara, California by Sophie Calvin via Facebook
Center: Yeti the Labrador Retriever from Loganville, GA by April Crawford (@yetithewhitelab)
Right: Kevin the English Bulldog from Detroit, MI by Anie Driscoll (@bulldawgkevin)